Dream a little dream of this lace-capped A-line dress. It's perfect for the fairytale-inclined bride.
Current Reviews: 1
Please choose your size
HOW TO MEASURE
1. Measurement on the picture shows the ways for how to measure. Please do not measure over other clothing or with shoes. Make sure the measure tape is parallel to the floor and pulled evenly across the body.
2. Both unites of Inches and Centimeter are available for size, please indicate if you use inches or centimeters.
3. It is suggested to get professional measurement from local Tailor, if you are not sure for the method.
4. It is very normal to have 1 inch error between the sizes you provide and what you will receive. 1 inch will not be accepted reason for any returns or exchanges.
5. For the long dresses and wedding dresses, the 3 inches/ 10cm will be added to the length from hollow to floor automatically during the dress tailoring process. The special indication is necessary if you don’t plane to wear the high heel shoes with the dresses.
by Tamika Quashie
It fit as expected don't have to do any adjustments just the blue a lil lighter from what I expected
You might also like: